Engine for Social Innovation, member of SEA-TC, shared the following invitation to all SEA-TC members:
Please join me for a short call to learn more about how Engine can help you build capacity without stretching yourself, your staff or your budget. We have conducted a wide array of projects on:
- Developing earned income strategy
- Next generation engagement strategy
- Organizational structure review and recommendations
- Facilities usage
- Revenue generation and diversification
- Program-usage strategy
- Information collection and reporting
- Program evaluation and improvement
We have worked with the YMCA, United Way, Children’s Hospital, Emergency Foodshelf Network, Interfaith Outreach, Minnesota Jaycees, Finnegans, GiveMN.org and others.
We help you acheive your goals, overcome challenges and make the most of opportunities without breaking the bank or stretching yourself or staff even thinner than you may already be.
We start by asking “If you could duplicate yourself, what would you have your ‘clone’ work on?”