University of St. Thomas – Social Entrepreneurship Symposium
The University of St. Thomas Symposium will offer a thoughtfully paced day with decision makers who will dissect, discuss and engage with you about important ideas:
- Impact investing – what IS it?
- How are new partnerships forged using new capital?
- Who and what are social impact angel investors in Minnesota looking for?
- How can leaders develop and sustain an innovation culture in nonprofits or social good for-profits?
Highlights of the day:
- SoCAP leader and founder Kevin Jones to keynote and engage throughout the day
- Networking lunch with “time to talk” with colleagues and new contacts
- Two Minnesota cases of impact at a different level
- Innovation thinking and tangible steps to actually build into culture
Date: Friday, May 2, 2014
Time: 9:15am – 4:30pm
Location: University of St. Thomas – Minneapolis Campus
To learn more or register, click here: http://exed.stthomas.edu/socialentrepreneurship